After 15 years of successful delivery and with more than 12,000 successful participants, we have recently launched a new and improved version of this course.
This is our most popular course designed to give new project managers and project team members the essential tools they need to deliver successful projects. We cover the complete project lifecycle: from initiating, through project planning and execution, to project close-out.
As well as great learning experience for an individual, this course is also suited for “jump-starting” an entire project team. Like our other courses, it can be customized to your organization’s environment.
Participants will gain practical skills to:
- Use the terminology and processes of modern project management–project scope, time, cost, and communications management.
- Prepare a Project Charter and Project Plan.
- Facilitate team discussions in preparing project plans and in executing projects.
- Utilize project management templates.
- Value the benefits of a consistent project management method.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The Project Management Essentials course is appropriate for individuals who are:
- Responsible for managing smaller projects.
- Participants on a project team of any size, especially those who have not yet been exposed to the tools, techniques and terminology of formal project management.
There is no prerequisite for this course. It functions as a stand-alone course.
You will receive a course binder containing copies of presentation slides, case studies, exercises, and suggested solutions.
September 30 - October 2, 2013
$1,299.00 (10% off for groups of 3 or more)
September 23-25, 2013;
$1,295.00 (10% off for early registration)
Offered through Dalhousie University
BRING THIS COURSE IN-HOUSE
Call us at 416-693-5559 or 1-800-261-6861 (Canada & USA) or send us an email at email@example.com