Are you having problems completing initiatives on time, on budget and to the satisfaction of your internal or external customers?
Maturing your project management processes and your project governance practices has been directly linked to improving project cost and schedule performance as well as lowering the direct costs for project management.
In these two half-day senior-level workshops, you will discuss how to create processes and an environment for project success, the roles of the project manager and of your senior management.
The presentations can be combined, condensed or expanded, and therefore can be presented in longer or shorter durations.
Participants will gain insight into:
- Value a defined process for project management
- Value the practices of project governance including program and portfolio management
- What to expect from project managers
- How to create an environment for successful project management
- Role of project manager, project sponsor
- How to introduce project management into your organization
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Project Management Executive Awareness is suitable for individuals who are:
- C-level Executives
- Directors and Senior Managers
- Partners and Senior Consultants
You will receive a slim course handout containing the presentation content.
This course is only available as an in-house course.BRING THIS COURSE IN-HOUSE
Call us at 416-693-5559 or 1-800-261-6861 (Canada & USA) or send us an email at email@example.com